Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wow, mommy has been really bad about updating the blog!

I have had an excuse. My first business trip since the boys were born. I was gone for three days and two nights. They were terrible and it was excruciating to be apart from all three of my men for that long.

Plus, I went to Indiana...yes, Indiana in January. As luck would have it a snow storm hit the last night I was there and so did food poisoning. The snow storm brought 12 inches and the food poisoning brought a trip to the emergency room for dehydration and much need intravenous drugs to make mommy stop getting sick. What made it all the more pleasant (insert sarcasm) is that I was traveling all alone. Good times.

I hate to travel! As luck would have it, I will be back in Indian in two weeks….back in Indiana, in February and March and probably April. At least in February one of our managers is traveling with me. He can drive me to the hospital; I mean airport, this trip!

New pictures will be posted soon. The boys are doing wonderful and are growing so big. Their 18 month appointment is next week. I can’t wait for their new stats!!

Mommy is swimming in work and can't seem to find the surface. This makes her very sad, but very happy to be employed!

No comments: