Monday, February 9, 2009

After Their Check Up

I put the boys down for a nap as soon as we got home from their check up. Two of their shots had a side effect of running a high fever, and sure enough they both woke up from their naps screaming like they were in pain and were both flushed and hot.

Not being able to handle the thought of my boys in pain and running a fever because of a vaccination, I let the boys have their snuggies downstairs. Snuggies and a dose of Tylenol seemed to do the trick!

They ate an OK dinner and started to play. However, they didn't venture too far from where I was. Thus, the pictures in the slide show! How else does Mommy make something for dinner and get pictures like these? (Hint: The boys are sitting right underneath the stove! LOL!)

No comments: