Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday Update

Tim continues to walk more and more each day. He is learning to stop and regain his balance and then keep moving. He gets so proud and laughs and claps as he is trying to walk! It is too funny!

Sam gets his cast off tomorrow! YIPPIE! Only 17 1/2 hours left with that dreadful heavy thing. I am going to let him sit in a nice warm bath and splash and play as long as he wants tomorrow night. Sam loves a bath, so does Tim, and he was only allowed a sponge bath.

Grammy and I bought them play balls at Walmart today. Aunt Judy had two at her house and they loved chasing them. Now they own their own!

Lots of party planning this week as well. I met with the custom cake lady yesterday and ordered their cake...it is going to be to die for! I have my shopping list for the food and beverages and I have decided how to decorate. The best news of all is that I have a photographer for the party! Thank you to Mark Polito and thank you to his sister (my sorority sister) Ashley! Ya'll are just the best!

My sorority big sister Kimberlea is coming in town the weekend after their party to shoot their 1 year portraits! Thank you Kim!

We are so spoiled and so blessed to have such a wonderful family and terrific friends!!! We love you all!

No comments: