Thursday, August 14, 2008

Busy Days....

Wow, it has been a few days since I last updated. The boys had their 1 year well baby check-up and they both had ear infections. Luckily, they are over those and doing better.

Tim continues to walk like crazy and has perfected the art of bending down, picking up a toy, standing up and continuing on. It is so cute to watch!

Sam is taking more and more steps every day. If he slows down he can walk most of the way across a room. He would prefer to just start running! It won't be long before he takes off.

Our next Scottish Rite check-up for Sam is on September 5th. I am nervous and excited at the same time. He will be evaluated for surgery. Please pray that Dr. Richards no longer sees the need.

We are looking at getting involved in a neighborhood playgroup and we are taking the boys for a trial class at Little Gym. I can't wait to see them interact with other kids their same age!

No comments: